Learning environmental issue from a fun and interesting way.
Equip students with appropriate knowledge and preparation that can help to minimize damage in an earthquake.
Say ‘No’ to Drugs - Taiwan’s Anti-drug Response
2 don’t & 2 must
1. Don’t abandon your pets
2. Don’t contact with wild animals
3. Must get vaccination shots for cats & dogs
4. Must get a leash for your puppies/dogs
Preventions Actions Against Rabies
1. Pay attention to your pet’s condition
2. Your pets must receive vaccination shots (Available at veterinary hospitals in Taoyuan County )
3. Once bitten or scratched by animails, please remember to
(1)Wash the wound with soap and an ample amount of clean water for 15 minutes
(2)Seek prompt medical attention for proper evaluation and treatment to reduce the risk of infection, get a vaccine when necessary
Material adapted from http://www.tycg.gov.tw/site/ex_news_detail.aspx?site_id=037&messages_type=01&sn=201307310005
Field trip to Taipei during the beginning of this semester. And we visited the Taipei Zoo, Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, and Yangmingshan National Park.